We help you deploy CartoDruid
CartoDruid has been developed with the aim of boosting the industry's technology by simplifying the handling of information outside the office and georeferencing it to ensure a suitable traceability. With this objective, we want to facilitate the adoption of the tool so that you can use it in your work with the least possible effort.
Therefore, from the ITACyL, we make available to people and companies, a support service to help you to use it in your projects.
- Do you usually work out of the office and need to make measurements with GPS or supporting you in orthophotos (or google maps)?
- Do you want to always have a search of LPIS parcels for your reference and consult the associated information?
- Do you want to annotate incidences or information associated with a plot of land (vines, trees, soil tastings, ...) and then use that information on your desktop PC?
- Do you need to collect information about your work identifying where in your farm you do it?
- Do you have to fill out different forms in your work and do not know how to associate this information with a geographical area?
- Do you want to have in your mobile the orthophotos and mapping of an area where there is no data connection?
- Do you want to collect GPS tracks and associate information to the track without needing external applications?
All this and much more , you can do it with CartoDruid directly from your mobile.
Send us an email at telling us your case and we will contact you to see how CartoDruid can help you to improve and streamline your work.